Spring Conference 2016
What can you expect at Spring Conference 2016? Review the newly released agenda of sessions, speakers, and activities!
Reserve your space now to join us for a day filled with debates and exchanges with fellow Pacific Council members and other experts during panel discussions, roundtable dialogues, and high-level keynote interviews. Led by members and held in downtown Los Angeles, Spring Conference is one of our biggest events of the year. Dr.Peter Katona '72, Professor of Medical and Public Health at UCLA, will be among the speakers.
April 15, 2016
9:00am to 6:00pm
Cost: $230 per person
Want more highlights? PIMCO chief executive officer and managing director, Douglas M. Hodge, will serve as our keynote speaker! We'll also take an in-depth look "inside Iran" with historian and author Nina Ansary, and break down Russia's worldview 25 years after the end of the Cold War.
- Dr. Peter Navarro, Professor of Economics and Public Policy at the University of California, Irvine
- Mr. Thomas E. McLain, Chair of the Asia Society Southern California and Counsel at Hogan Lovells
- Mr. Robert O’Brien, Managing Partner, Larson O'Brien LLP
- The Honorable Robert C. Bonner, Senior Principal, Sentinel HS Group
- Ms. Kimberly Freeman, Assistant Dean for Diversity Initiatives and Community Relations, Anderson School of Management, UCLA
- Dr. Peter Katona, Professor of Medical and Public Health at UCLA
- Mr. Arthur J. Ochoa, Senior VP of Community Relations and Development at Cedars-Sinai
- Dr. Erica Ollmann Saphire, Professor in the Department of Immunology and Microbial Science at Scripps Research Institute
- Dr. Jerrold D. Green, President & CEO of the Pacific Council
- Mr. Richard Goetz, Partner at O'Melveny & Myers, LLP
That's not all: join us for a retrospective on the Arab Spring, a Town Hall on Gitmo, a look at China's economic woes in 2016, a discussion on the state of U.S. foreign policy leading into the presidential elections, and more. Sound interesting? Register now.