Clinton vs. Trump: Market Bump or Portfolio Dump?
Election 2016: The Challenges Face by the Next President
Cornellian Wade W. Slome, President, Sidoxia Capital Management, and author of “How I Managed $20,000,000,000.00 by Age 32,” will touch on the following topics:
- Presidential election cycles and the financial markets
- Implications of rising healthcare costs and the Affordable Care Act
- Economic impacts of ballooning debt levels
- The threat of rising interest rates – What does it mean for you and the economy?
- Technology and globalization trends
- The risks of outliving retirement – the sustainability of entitlements
- Anticipating the next recession
Date: Thursday, October 27, 2016
Time: 11:30am - 1:30pm
Location: The Center Club, 650 Town Center Drive - Garden Level, Costa Mesa, CA 92626 714-662-3414
Parking: Valet Parking at Center Club is included.
Cost: $35 - includes lunch and valet parking
More info: Contact Gaye Tomlinson, MBA ’05, CAAOC Business Lunches, firstname.lastname@example.org, 714-742-2948